September 5, 2010
This is the first holiday weekend that I have had off from treatment. So I decided to make the most of it. Friday, I attended school mass where Alanna was sworn in as 4th grade class president, yesterday I repainted Alanna's room, and today we went to shark tooth island. Of course, now I'm paying for all of that fun. I have a 100.4 fever. I really hope this doesn't set my next treatment back. Keep your fingers crossed.
- I haven't felt too bad this weekend. The steroids ...
- Yesterday was quite a long day. I was able to have...
- Well, this cold won't really go away. I've had a l...
- Still have a fever, this sucks!
- This is the first holiday weekend that I have had ...
- I am definitely starting to feel better today. Tha...
- ▼ September (6)